Monday 9 July 2012

Pebbles

Happy Monday everyone! Hope everyone had a nice weekend... I ended up on a boat yesterday for a friend's birthday party on the river. Lots of fun (and cider and pimms!) and I got to drive for some of it!

Here are some recent shots by Jeremy Howitt, taken on Brighton beach! This was the first shoot of my trip to Sussex at the end of June and resulted in a little monochrome mini-series (and salty beach hair! :-)).










Jeremy's plan was to keep these in monochrome, but I couldn't help wondering what they'd look like in colour (despite the uneventful sky; it was a hazy morning) and after a couple of to-and-fro edits (me vaguely suggesting, Jeremy miraculously realising my ideas with the magic of technology), this colour image is what we came up with. I love the peachy-pink blaze at the top of the frame and the soft pastel hues.



Another great shoot - thanks Jeremy!