Monday 4 February 2013

Curves & Refraction

Whooooosshh!!

That's the sound of me zooming through my emails, obviously. I am really terrible at keeping on top of them and frequently tell myself off about it (though I have been told I'm not as bad as some!), but have made a good dent this evening (got some lovely ones, too, including being asked to be interviewed for an upcoming feature) and may even carry on for a while after a quick detour to blogsville. To anyone waiting for a reply, thank you (as always) for your patience.

Today I shall be showing you some images shot by Bob in California (www.robertccochran.com - and the website comes with some incredibly relaxing music), which I think are quite special. Enjoy!






I love the steps in that last one. Bob's asked me to suggest a title for it; I'm thinking 'Drift' or 'Launch'. It has elements of both.

And thanks for your comments, both on and off the blog - it always amazes me how many people I meet who tell me they read it.