Thursday 18 April 2013

SWPP Annual Convention - Hilton London Metropole

I've modelled for Faye and Trevor Yerbury on quite a few occasions now, and it was lovely to be asked to be their masterclass model on two days in January during the annual SWPP convention, held at the Hilton London Metropole Hotel, in the Presidential Suite, no less!

On one day, the theme was Portraits (and also featured two young girls who made great 'little sisters' for met!), and on the other day, the focus was boudoir/nude. I've been sent a few shots from some of the attending photographers, so have some to show here, which is nice!

As always, I had a great time modelling for this creative and talented pair - they really do know their stuff. I'll be posing for them again in May, during my jaunt to Scotland (4th-14th), which I'm sure will be a great experience, working with them on their 'own turf'! :-)

No strangers to travel, they teach, demonstrate and lecture all over the place - you can keep up with their latest comings and goings via their website, if you think you'd like some tuition of some sort: http://www.yerburystudio.com/

Below are some of the images I've been sent:

These were taken by Manes Pangalos, from Athens:











The above wig utterly confused certain members of the group; I reappeared after a quick change and caused bafflement over where the 'other' model had gone! It does make quite a difference, doesn't it...

A portrait taken by Jane Cox:

More boudoir, by Steve Murray:

And another from Tony Cashen:

Faye and Trevor squeeze in a few moments of shooting me when they possibly can, between helping out the photographers, so finally here are some of their results too:

By Faye Yerbury:


And by Trevor Yerbury:




And I love this version Trevor posted on facebook, after 'playing around':


The Yerbury stand, down in the exhibition hall, looked absolutely wonderful. Here are some snapshots I took on my phone afterwards, plus a few images I spotted myself in, successfully awarded in the 20 X 16 print competition (two by Faye and the coloured image of Ivory Flame and I, shot by Keith Cooper):








And, while I'm here, here's a shot Faye took of me on another day, which I don't think has appeared on this blog before. Very classical!