Tuesday 3 June 2014

Catchlight in Belfast

I had a really fun morning today in London at a costume fitting for a new pilot I'm going to be in. It's by the people behind Breaking Bad and Mad Men (neither of which I've personally seen, because I am never on top of these things), and I was (hilariously) picked out specially to be in a particular scene. I suppose I'd better shut up there, as I'm not allowed to discuss anything, but anyway, I get to wear a beautiful dress. :-)

In catch-up news, I really enjoyed a flying visit to Belfast in February, organised by the lovely and very talented Ross McKelvey, who I'd modelled for once before in Dublin and once at a Yerbury workshop. A two day booking at his studio (part workshop, part group thing) expanded into 4 separate shoots, and it went by in a bit of a blur! I definitely hope to return at some point. In the meantime, I'm probably coming to Cork in August, which should be really nice!

Here are a few images from Ross McKelvey, which I really like:

Hair and make up by Julia Clements:




(jpeg straight from camera:)

Hair and make up by Stephanie Burns:

(Hair and make up by me: a quick mess about!)

and one from Hugh Wilkinson (hair and make up by Julia Clements):

edit: and one from Stephen Bassett, which has already gone and got him a medal!