Thursday 6 August 2015

Balancing Act

I've just finished packing for my third shoot with a photographer who's working with me this time in my nearby ancient woodland tomorrow morning, just for an hour. Having amused myself with the curation of some very fanciful outfits (I love it when I'm given free rein with styling, even if there are only so many sets you can get through in such a quick session!), I thought I'd update with some images sent to me which were taken in Vienna.

(I need to get myself back to Vienna again soon - SO much to see and do there!)

As you can imagine, some of these were a bit challenging, but challenges are fun, are they not? :-)

(Organisation and set design by Roland Pum)

By Peter Eibler:



By Manfred Klejna:




More by Peter Eibler:




Hope you are all having wonderfully balanced weeks.