Sunday 12 June 2011

Front cover - Practical Photoshop

I'm currently on the front cover of the very first issue of 'Practical Photoshop', a new magazine full of tips and know-how for the more digitally-inclined photographer. It looks like it's a brilliant magazine, so I'm proud to be on/in it. Below is the cover, plus some of the (many) pages I'm shown on. It's out now - go get it (if you want it)!






I think I've been neglecting the more 'commercial' side of my modelling over the last year or so. I have got some absolutely brilliant artistic/figure nude projects coming up between now and the end of the year which I'm really excited about, and I'm proud of my artistic portfolio and how far I've come since I started 2.5 years ago, but I'd like to redress the balance between my 'art' and 'commercial' modelling too. I suppose the best way to do that is to show more images of me in a commercial setting, so people know that I can do it just as comfortably as the artistic stuff. It's fun to give a big grin to the camera and be light and happy for lifestyle shots and to have these two very different prongs to my modelling... spike. :-)