Thursday 1 September 2011

Feature in PHMag

I'm featured today in issue 11 of PHmag. 8 pages, featuring a long interview from me about why I love modelling and what I think about it all... plus images of me by Erotic Photographer of the Year Gregory Brown, John Evans and Richard Lund.

It's a special 'model' issue, featuring 10 other art models from all over the world, with interviews and pictures. I'm in some pretty incredible company there, so it's a real honour to have been asked and included. Go and have a look at the beautiful photography (you can read it online)... It's fun to read the thought processes behind what other models think about why they pose for art; interestingly, there are a lot of similarities in what we all say!
http://phmag.ca/index.html
Some snaps from my computer screen (you can click the images to make them bigger and read the interview):